11 June 2012

Uppababy Vista Stroller

Our new stroller has arrived!!!  Check out the Uppababy Vista!


Our baby's sweet ride! I am all about re-using, re-purposing, and using whatever works and is functional. Rarely do I make big pricey purchases on things I could do without, and this one certainly came with a lot of research, contemplation, and hesitation before buying. Retail is $699.99. Pretty steep for a stroller!! I did find an awesome deal on it though of $500. I know, still pretty steep! It was my one and only splurge on a baby item this pregnancy and I think our munchkin and I will quite enjoy it! 

Would I recommend it to a friend? YES, so far! Quality, durability, and maneuverability are excellent. Large storage basket, huge canopy, reversible seat, height adjustable handlebar for the short wife and tall hubby, rugged rubber wheels to handle rough terrain and bumpy sidewalks, and a cozy bassinet to use in place of the seat for a sweet newborn baby. Now we just need a baby to put in it! Do I regret the purchase? Not at all!

*UPDATE (24 May 2014) - Our little guy is now 21 months old and I still love our Uppababy Vista. It was definitely worth the splurge. We did have some trouble with the front wheels wobbling like crazy after just a few months of using it. However, with it being under warranty, Uppababy sent us replacements for it. When that didn't seem to help, they replaced the whole stroller frame for us. That did the trick and we haven't had any problems since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.