30 May 2014

Before and After in a bikini

Before and After photos

Sharing THIS photo is INCREDIBLY bold of me, and very SCARY! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has seen these before photos in a bikini. As you can see by the selfies in the mirror, I couldn't even get my hubby to take the photos for me. But ya know what, I don't care any more! I could continue to be embarrassed and ashamed and hide these photos, but honestly, they motivate me to change and maybe they will motivate you.

I don't want to be the one covered up and hiding at the beach or the pool and I am fixing that. I want to be comfortable in my skin and proud and confident, and I am working towards that. The difference in these photos didn't happen overnight, but it did happen in just a few months time. In another few months, I hope to see even greater changes. One day at a time, one pound at a time, one squat, leg left, and crunch at a time, I WILL get there. I share all this, not just to inspire and motivate others to better themselves, but also because sharing my journey helps keep me accountable and motivated to NOT give up and keep moving forward.

If you are wanting to make changes and struggling to get started, or struggling to stay on track, join me!! Let's do it together! I did not get where I am on my own, and you don't have to either. Are YOU ready to take the challenge and change your life? You can dream about it, or you can do it!

Get started by reviewing this info about the Beachbody Challenge -
http://www.fitandsticky.com/p/beachbody-challenge.html

Then sign up for a FREE Beachbody Membership here: bit.ly/JoinTBB4FREE

Get in touch with me and we'll chat about what your goals are and what program will be best for you. I look forward to sharing more of my journey with you and being a part of yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.