10 February 2015

A Shake A Day

Anyone that knows me personally or follows me on Facebook or Instagram, knows that I looooove my Shakeo and drink it daily!!

True Story. Being diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis is what led me to seek out ways improve my nutrition and support my autoimmune system to stop my thyroid problems from driving me mad. I started looking at food in a whole new way and came across this stuff called Shakeology. Powdered wholefood goodness that was supposed to provide you with all the great vitamins, minerals, probiotics, adaptogens, yada-yada stuff that your body needs? Sure, I was skeptical! But I was also desperate and willing to give it a try.

At the time, my doc told me to expect some more weight gain and expect to be on thyroid meds within a year. 2 years later, I am in GREAT health and still thyroid med free! Am I saying that Shakeology can cure diseases? Not necessarily, but for me, good health keeps my thyroid disorder at ease and Shakeology as been a consistent key factor in my health and nutrition. For that, I am a very thankful skeptic turned Shakeology lover.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.