19 November 2014

21 Days of Fitmas - December Challenge Group

 21 Days of Fitmas

I LOVE the holidays and the warmth and comfort of home and family time and holiday lights and, of course, all the yummy food!

What I DON'T like: tight pants, a bloated belly, and feeling discouraged when New Years rolls around. {EEKS!}

I still intend to enjoy some turkey and pie and eggnog during Thanksgiving and Christmas, but a wee little more in moderation this year and not every single day in between those holidays. For the weeks in between, I am committing to eating clean and following a workout schedule so I can feel great this holiday season and have no regrets by New Years.

SO WHO'S WITH ME?! Don't wait until New Years to make that dreaded resolution of losing weight and getting in shape. Why not start NOW? Come join my next Challenge Group and get a jump start on your fitness goals and start living a healthier lifestyle. I will help you get started and be right there with you all through December so we can ring in the New Year feeling awesome and confident!

My next 21 Day Group will be starting MONDAY, DECEMBER 1st.

You may participate with any Beachbody Fitness Program, whether it's one that you already own or a new one you'd like to order through me. I do highly recommend the 21 Day Fix though. It's the perfect program to start with for any fitness level and perfect to get started with and finish before Christmas. It includes 7 30-minute workouts, plus a 10-minute abs workout, AND a bonus 30-minute Fat-Blasting Cardio workout that is included if you order through me. It also includes the awesome meal plan and portion containers that I have been using and raving about since March. SO, it's the total package for getting fit and laying the foundation to clean and balanced eating.

What you'll need to do:


1. Fill out this little form so I can get to know you and your goals and be able to help and support you: http://bit.ly/FitandStickyChallenge

2. Sign up for a free Team Beachbody Membership with me as your assigned free coach: http://bit.ly/JoinTBB4FREE

3. Invest in a Beachbody Fitness program if you haven't already (I can assist with this) and Shakeology (shake not required, but HIGHLY recommended for best results, even if you only try it for 1 month). While I wish this part was free, it unfortunately isn't. You are WORTH investing in yourself though!!

4. Be ready and willing to follow your fitness and nutrition plan, have a positive attitude, and have fun in the challenge group! <---This part is ALL FREE! :)

5. If we're not already friends on Facebook, you'll also need to send me a friend request to: www.fb.com/sandyjshelby

To a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!! 2015, here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.